Due to work needs, Longyan City's "12348" public legal service platform plans to recruit 1-2 non-staff workers. The relevant matters are now announced as follows:
I. Job responsibilities and treatment
(1) Post responsibilities:
1. The city's "12348" legal service hotline platform is responsible for accepting the client's visiting consulting services (answering legal telephone consultations, collecting visitor information, classifying and registering cases, and assigning lawyers for interviews)
2. Assist the municipal bureau management platform to handle various documents drafting, printing, copying, receiving and sending, registration, urging, forwarding and archiving;
3. Do a good job of coordinating the upload and release between the municipal bureau management platform and the municipal judicial bureau, the provincial legal aid work office and the municipal legal aid work section;
4. Complete other temporary work tasks assigned by the leadership.
(2) Work place: Longyan City's "12348" legal service hotline platform (former City Intermediate People's Court Executive Bureau Building, 13 Jiefang North Road).
(3) Employment benefits: Salary and welfare benefits shall be implemented in accordance with the external staff employed by the Longyan Medical Research Commission.
Conditions for registration
1. Full-time college degree or above, legal work experience and lawyer qualification certificate are preferred;
2. Under 50 years of age, not limited to men and women;
3. Good health, abide by laws and disciplines, behave properly, and be diligent and dedicated;
4. No illegal criminal record.
Third, the registration method, time and related matters
1. Registration period: December 27, 2019 to January 10, 2020.
2. Interested parties please bring your ID card, relevant academic credentials, and related job resumes to Longyan “12348” legal service hotline platform (the fourth floor of the former Municipal Intermediate People's Court Executive Bureau Building, No. 13 Jiefang North Road) for an interview. 3 months.
3. Contact person: Shi Zhifeng, telephone number: 0597-2800615.
The application materials submitted by applicants shall be true and accurate. If false application materials are provided, once they are verified, their eligibility for registration will be cancelled.
"12348" Public Legal Service Platform in Longyan
December 27, 2019